Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hack Facebook Groups

First things first---not all groups can be hacked.Only groups having an email id can be hacked,typically groups having email id will show their email id on their page (as shown in highlighted part of  image) .
You must also know art of fake mailing(Learn here!).
The last thing you need to know is the email address of victim registered with facebook.

Facebook groups have a feature that by enabling email address for group,it's users can post in group using an email.The problem with this feature is that it does nothing to verify identity of user except his/her email address which can easily be faked.
To post in group, simply mail the group such that the mail received by group id  looks like:
From:   victim@example.com
To:        hacked@groups.facebook.com
Sub:      wall
Body:    Here insert the text you want to post from your victim's email address


The post will appear almost instantly.


Enjoy!!!

5 comments:


  1. I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend texted me yesterday that he wants a break and I was like what is going on but he kept on telling me he wants a break which made me contact russiancyberhackers@gmail.com for a quick phone hack. After the phone was hacked I saw that my boyfriend is trying to catch along with his new girl I smiled and kept it to my self right about now my eyes are still on his phone. russiancyberhackers@gmail.com really made things easy for me thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily for me, i found a website on google talking about forensic investigation and asset recovery. i was very careful not to fall for a second scam.
    I asked them all the possible questions till i was convinced then i decided to try since you miss every opportunity you don’t take.
    A couple of weeks later, I was told to send my account details and i got my money back.
    it was unbelievable and ever since i have always tried to spread the news about this company- thehackerspro.com
    They offer a full range of services as an investigative firm. Big companies and high-net individual seek their services all around the world.
    In case you are looking for way to get back your money from fraudulent online investment you can send them an email. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete