Hacking gmail is not an easy task, but social engineering method can make it quite easy. The outline of method is this: we will impersonate as our victim and claim to gmail that my account is hacked,tricking the system to give away the password resetting option and hence allowing us to enter the account of the victim.
For this, we need some information about the victim:
- creation month and year of account
- Five commonly contacted people.
- Labels used(usually people do not change them so you can try the standard ones if you have no idea about them).
- Other google products used and their approximate months of start.
- any older password (may be able to break in without it, but the more the better)